Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sky Bandits 1980's


Back in the 1980's some friends and I saw a movie called Sky Bandits. It was one of those films that was at the theatre for 2 weeks and never heard from again. I for one liked the film. I wanted to get it if I saw in on DVD but can't. The closest I have come to seeing anything about is is the poster above. I have found a 1940's movie by the same name but that is about Mounties in airplanes. It isn't the one I am looking for. I believe it was directed by Zoran Perisic. There were no big names in the movie. The story takes place during WWI. Two men are arrested and at the trial the Judge tells them they have a choice. They can go to jail or enlist in the army. They enlist. They are sent overseas and during a big battle they realize this is more then they thought it would be so they decide to desert the army. However, they run stright into Germans who have built a huge zeplin. The Germans plan to use it as a secret weapon. The two men have no choice but to stop the German zeplin and go from being deserters to heros. It was a pretty good action film. If anyone knows where I can get a copy please let me know. I am now going to keep up with the comments at least once a week so place comments that you want here on this subject. Posted by Picasa

No comments: